Environmental design and regulation
Environmental design – development of all types of planning and design documentation, other materials and documents or their individual sections and parts relating to environmental protection and environmental management, subject to mandatory state environmental expertise, in accordance with the Environmental code of The Republic of Kazakhstan.
Environmental regulation – development of all types of environmental standards and environmental requirements for economic and other activities, in accordance with the Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Aliya & co LLP provides services in the field of environmental design and regulation.
Development and coordination of the following projects in state bodies:
- inventory of emissions of pollutants into the air and their sources;
- draft standards of maximum permissible emissions (MPE);
- draft standards of maximum permissible discharges (PDS);
- the passport of hazardous waste;
- draft standards for waste disposal (PNRO);
- waste management programs (SLM);
- the section «protecting the environment» (ROOS);
- environmental impact assessment (EIA);
- draft justification of the size of the sanitary protection zone (SPZ);
- inventory of greenhouse gas emission sources;
- environmental protection programme (plan) ;
Carrying out the following works in the field of environmental protection:
- conduct proactive environmental audit;
- carrying out industrial environmental monitoring at the facilities;
- monitoring of the emissions, monitoring, impact;
- registration of the application and obtaining a permit for emissions into the environment;
- environmental support of any documents, production activities of the enterprise.